Search Windows and Linux Networking

Monday, May 16, 2011

VLookup function in MS-Excel


VLookup function in MS-Excel


Today I learn very interesting and very useful function in excel that is vlookup. It save my loot of time for updating file.

I got one excel fine from sir that was contain users in fist Column and they was wanted other information for that user. (immediately) that file canton more than 300 users. I was already all users data but they  wanted only that users information not other.  So, I was trying to search for function that find value in other file and if the value found then pest value next to other column. But unsuccessful then sir show me very interacting function in excel that save my time vlookup.


And I think it also help many users that’s why I think to post this. See the Find the link step by step instruction about how to use vlookup in excel  :-


No comments:

Post a Comment